Welcome to Silver Bells Public School (CBSE), Amarjyoti International School (ICSE-ISC), Amar Jyoti Saraswati Vidhyalaya (GSEB).
Whether our young minds wish to travel or not, their views and ways to express them will always give an edge amongst any competitors from other schools, colleges, and the future job market. The reality of education is far more concerning to us than the present number crunching most institutions have to offer. Our student future is the main concern, and we have a vast track record of successes from ex-students from our schools.
Many Parents are having a common query. What to choose after 10th Standard. Our motto is to give students the right direction so that they can shape their careers in the best way and shape their future to face the competitive world. The school is imparting education from Nursery to Std XII on all boards.
WHAT IS NEXT AFTER CBSE/ICSE/ISC/GBSE CLASS 10TH
The first battle of life is the class 10th board exam or we can say the first step of the career ladder is now conquered. However, now is the next educational bridge. Different advice from parents and friends make students confused. If you are struggling in selecting the appropriate options for yourself then this article will help you in finding out the different streams and possibilities after class 10th.
The students who are interested in pursuing further school education or class 12th can choose any of the listed streams, In these streams, some subjects are common while few are different from others.
SCIENCE STREAM WITH MATHEMATICS/BIOLOGY/COMPUTERS.
In this stream, students have to study Physics, Chemistry, and English as mandatory subjects whereas students can select from biology and mathematics according to their interest and career option.
SCIENCE WITH MATHEMATICS
Students having mathematics can further apply for engineering courses (B.Tech in IIT, NIT &JNTU /B.E in all universities) or B.Sc (Bachelor of Science ) in any of the science subjects except biology. However, the students opting for science stream with biology will be eligible for medical professional courses (M.B.B.S, B.A.M.S, or B.H.M.S ) or can opt for B.Sc in Biology or Chemistry. In addition, the other options are Pharmacy.
- SCIENCE AS CAREER OPTION:
- Science is a vast field and many different career options are available for students. However, without the proper guidance, it becomes difficult for students as well as for parents to select the best option for a bright career.
- This article will provide you information about top career options after class 12th Science and this will help students to understand which area to go and what career to choose.
- The term Science is very vast and mainly has two forms: Pure Science and Applied Science. Further again we can divide Science into two more subcategories as Maths category and the Biology category.
- Medical and engineering are the two most popular and most sought career after class 12th science in India.
For those who have an interest in Biology and are looking forward to a career in the medical line, they can opt for courses like MBBS or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, BDS (Bachelor of Dental surgery), BAMS or Bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and surgery, Physician, Optometrists, Dental Surgeon, Pharmacists, Nursing and a lot more.
For those who have an inclination towards Maths, Physics, and Chemistry, they can get into an engineering line. Many different choices are available in these fields: Electronics and communication engineering, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering, Mechanical, Civil, Aeronautical, Bio-Medical, Information Technology, Marine, Electronics and telecommunication, Chemical Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, and many more.
Medical and engineering is by far the greatest career option with a very bright future. However, it is not that Science has only two career options with a great future. Below is the list of different courses which can be done apart from Medical and Engineering.
- Forensic science:
- B.Sc. in Forensic Sciences, Diploma in F/Sciences (Ballistics and Finger Prints), B. Sc in Forensic Sciences, B. Sc in Life sciences Chemistry, Forensic Science, Diploma in Forensic Science (Cyber Crimes), Diploma in Forensic Science (Computer Forensics), Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science for Police personnel
- B.Science (Hons) in Zoology, B. Sc in Zoology and Animal Biotechnology, B. Science in Aquaculture (Fishery Microbiology), B. Sc in Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology, B. Sc in Zoology,
- B.E. in Biotechnology, B.Tech (Industrial Biotechnology), Diploma in Biotechnology, B.Science in Biotechnology, B. Sc in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
- B.Sc (Agriculture Mktg and Business Management), B.Sc (Bio-chem and Agricultural Chemistry), B. Sc in Crop Physiology, B. Sc in Entomology, B. Sc (Hons) in Agriculture, B. Sc in Agriculture, B.Science in Agricultural Eco and Farm management, B. Sc in Agricultural Statistics, B. Sc in Agronomy, B. Sc in Agricultural Meteorology, B. Sc in Agricultural Biotechnology,
- B.Sc (Hons) Geology, PG Diploma in Geology (Groundwater), PG Diploma in Environmental Geology, PG Diploma in Engineering Geology, B. Science in Geology,
- Diploma in Fabrication Tech and Erection Eng, B.E in Textile Technology, Diploma in Textile Tech, Diploma in Textile Eng, B.E in Man-Made Fiber Technology, B.E in Textile Chemistry
- Diploma in Clinical Microbiology, Diploma in Clinical Pathology, B.Science in Microbiology, Diploma in Industrial Microbiology, B.Science (Hons) in Microbiology,
- Food Technology:
- B. Sc in Food Processing and Technology, B. Sc in Food Storage, Preservation and Food Tech, B. Sc in Food Technology (Bio-Chemical Engineering), Diploma in Fish Processing Technology, Diploma in Sugar Technology, B. Sc in Food Preservation and Processing, B. Sc in Food Processing
- It is to be remembered that times are changing and gone is the era where only Medical and Engineering were considered to be the two main career options after class 12th science. As of now, we can say that the sky is the limit for different study options post class 12th.
WHY TO SELECT US:
We have an extremely competent team of faculties who are well qualified, experienced, and well versed in their own subjects. CBSE, ICSE, and GBSE Board science streams are available in our three schools.
The student who has passed 12th standard from our campus has been placed in some of the best colleges and universities in India as well as abroad. The campus is also supported by AC Class Rooms, Affluent Library, Wi-fi, and all the latest 21st century
- Follow us on
- Our other education board
- Online Admission
- For More inquiries
- Contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Desk Ticket
- Download Student School Mobile Application