Safety brings first-aid to the uninjured. Understanding the importance of Safety. A workshop was organized today for the students of classes I to VIII on the theme ‘Road Safety Education’ to create awareness among the students regarding various road safety measures and precautions that should be taken care of Mr. Chetan and his team from “Young Indians” highlighted the purpose of road safety.
Traffic rules and road safety measures such as:
1) Identifying traffic symbols
2) Putting on a seatbelt, for the front and the rear passengers, benefits and the consequences.
3) Use of a helmet for two-wheelers which even includes bicycles.
4) Correct use of horn
5) Use of Indicators
6) Ways to cross a two-way street, use of zebra crossing; considering the rule of zebra crossing – Stop, look and Listen.
7) How High beams can cause accidents.
8) Consequences of using mobile phones while driving.
9) Consequences of being on medication and driving.
They introduced a fun activity named “Chota Cop” under which the students were handed over a report card to fill in the report of their parents and dear ones which would display their road safety awareness. Our students also took a pledge – To learn, obey and practice all the traffic rules and also to educate their parents, relatives and friends about road safety.
Overall, it was an interactive and informative session that helped in inculcating a sense of road safety among the young citizens of our country. Our school Principal Mr. Rajendrasinh Gohil and Vice Principal Srashti Mathur also shared their experiences and knowledge on road safety and handed over a small token of appreciation to the Young Indians Team.
Facebook Photo Album
- For any Query Email – email@example.com
- Download School Mobile App – Android or IOS