The students of Amarjyoti Saraswati International School celebrated this year’s Yoga Day as “Yoga for Humanity.” The students participated in two groups, One group of students went to celebrate the mega event at Sports complex, Bhavnagar wherein they took part in various events, doing yoga in unison towards better health and wellness for all.
At the campus the students participated in different events such as Yoga Dance, Surya Namasakar which was traditionally performed with the mantra, asana Pranayama and meditation. The students were accompanied by PE instructor Mr. Brijraj Gohil and Ms Rumana.
The teachers and students got a huge benefit of this day, to live a healthy life. The programme was guided and organized under the guidance of Principal Mr. Rajendrasinh Gohil and vice Principal Srashti Mathur.
- For any Query Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website – theasis.org/home
- Download School Mobile App – Android or IOS
- Online admission – ICSE/ISC Board
- Follow us on – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube