An assembly was held in ASIS on the 27th of July where we welcomed back after many years, Paul Sir who gave a speech with a message about food and health sovereignty.
The positive messages he left for the students, teachers, parents and staff were;
- The importance in today’s world to think critically for yourself.
- The need to take control of your own health.
- Always be kind to yourself and others.
He also shared with everyone informational websites that are helping to reach out to people all over the globe about food and health freedom.
The World Council for Health is a non-profit organization for the people, that is informed and funded by the people. Our global coalition of health-focused organizations and civil society groups seeks to broaden public health knowledge and sense-making through science and shared wisdom. We are dedicated to safeguarding human rights and free will while empowering people to take control of their health and wellbeing.
Navdanya and the Navdanya movement was created by Dr. Vandana Shiva 30 years ago in India to defend Seed and Food sovereignty and small farmers around the world. Navdanya pioneered the movement of seed saving and seed freedom, which began in response to the crisis of erosion of agricultural biodiversity and introduction of GMOs and patents on seeds through intellectual property rights (IPRs) and so-called ‘free trade’ agreements.
Launched in 2021, the first World Ivermectin Day raised massive awareness about the life-saving benefits of the medicine Ivermectin including for Covid-19 symptoms and prevention.
- For any Query Email – email@example.com
- Official Website – theasis.org/home
- Download School Mobile App – Android or IOS
- Online admission – ICSE/ISC Board
- Follow us on – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube